Monday, April 12, 2010

pink flush

This week I caved in and bought the Dior Addict Lip Glow lip balm. I was instantly intrigued when I read about what this balm can do! It works with the color chemistry of your lips and it gives you your own perfect pink shade. Plus, it makes your lips super soft. I've had it for only 4 days and I'm addicted! I love how it smells. I love how it makes my lips feel. I love the shade of pink it gives me. I can't think of a thing I don't love about it. You should give it a try! Everyone needs a lovely natural pink flush for Spring, right?!

4 comments:

Burrtotheitknee said...

oooooooohhhhhhhh.... but how pricey is it? I do need some kind of lip color to wear for my wedding... this at least doesn't sound too crazy for someone who wears only berts bees.

3 o'clock walk said...

Ooo birthday wish list worthy. I have the worst trouble finding shades that work well with my skin tone. thnx!

Becky Farley said...

Really? Maybe I need something other than Carmex lol I'll go take a look for it this weekend ;) THanks

Dhalia Edwards said...

Just the look of it make you want to purchase it. Of course I wouldnt want to put it in my kit and share. hahahaha