Monday, March 14, 2011

nilla bean

Ahh! I keep getting caught up in the crazy whirlwind of life. Please forgive me once again for my flaky posting. Lemme catch you up on some things with a little picture show.


out and about in D.C


Chris' mother sent us some macarons when she went to NYC. Before Chris devoured them all I snuck myself 3.




Spring flowers




I actually went to NYC myself for the IBS hair show. I'm not sure why I only took pictures of the city and not any of cool hairstyles. Silly me.







Watching Iron Chef has got me more into cooking lately. It's resulted in me spending a chunk of my tax return on new tools [like my new Staub dutch oven!!!] for my little kitchen. One of my new toys is a digital kitchen scale. I bought this specifically for making macarons of course! We [thanks Chris for all that sifting you did!] made these vanilla ones on Friday. They turned out pretty good especially for us first timers. We are going to make more tonight!


After slaving away in the kitchen Chris thought it would be a good idea to make me take a picture.


aaaand that's about it.

No comments: