Monday, December 14, 2009

introducing little aida

If any of you are wondering where I have been or why I haven't been posting, it has been because of this little thing right here! Chris got me her for an early Christmas present! She has been the sweetest little girl. I promise to get back to posting as soon as I can. There is so much I want to talk about!!! Is anyone ready for the upcoming holidays? I am probably only 40% done with my shopping. I was also thinking about making ornaments again this year too. Oh my...there is so much to get done!



5 comments:

Christina said...

Aaaaaaaaaa that's so cute!!! That's the kind of dog I wanted to buy but instead,life brought me a labrador! XD I love it of course!

Emma Lavelle said...

awwwh shes so cute!!! xx

Anonymous said...

oh my gaddddd she is the cuuuuutest. so leeetle

rijaH said...

We have one like that.. mix between a maltese and uhm a terrier i think its called :D They are really cute :)

Becky Farley said...

:) I have a little Maltese boy named Mickey! Your lil Aida looks so much like he did! Now he's a bit chubby and round lol

I see the cage over in the corner of the pic - good luck lol I kept Mickey in it during the day for about a week and then he got the whole kitchen, and slept in the bed - still does :) Needless to say I gave the cage away lol

Have fun with her - Maltese are the best!! :)