Sunday, May 2, 2010

yum

My mother was in town this weekend and she offered to take me shopping. I gladly accepted her offer and I automatically started getting super excited thinking about all the new clothes I could get. Saturday comes, and I can't find a damn thing. No good clothes anywhere to be found. So, I thought I would settle for the next best thing. Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking books 1 & 2 are now part of my slowly growing cookbook collection.





Oh, and these brownie pillow cookies from our local Fresh Market are just divine. Cookies and brownies all mixed into one. Genius.



3 comments:

3 o'clock walk said...

We recently got Julie and Julia from Netflix...I was very inspired indeed after watching it. Can't wait to see what you start cookin' up :)

Dhalia Edwards said...

Ok Candace...keep on adding to that cookbook collection so you can bake us some more awesome cupcakes. hehehe

Lindsay With An "A" said...

OH....MY.....GAH.....

That cookie looks to die for. I might have to eat the computer screen! YUM!

I have the JC cookbook set... it's great! You'll love it :)

http://lindsaylovesitall.blogspot.com