Wednesday, June 16, 2010

sass

The other day I was having music flashbacks and I really wanted to listen to this soul/electronica group called Owusu & Hannibal. I first heard about them a few years ago on a sample cd from Ubiquity Records and I loved them! Well, I searched here and there and I found their myspace page that sadly only lets you play one song and it wasn't exactly the song I was looking for. I continued my search over at lastfm and I had the same misfortune there. After my unsuccessful search, I found out that Robin Hannibal is now working with the very talented Coco in a group called Quadron. You should definitely check them out. They work very well together musically. I posted two videos below because I couldn't decide which one I actually liked better! Enjoy!






No comments: