Monday, September 13, 2010

metals

I've been looking for cute transitional polishes for the fall/winter and I've decided on grays/metals. I would like a dark purple too, but I'll save that for another time. I found this real nice gray polish at Urban Outfitters. I really like this polish! It lasts a pretty long time too [no chips!]. Anyway, I painted the gray on my finger nails and I used my dark sparkly gray on my toesies. The dark gray Lippmann polish reminds me of the new Chanel Soho polish, Steel. Wouldn't you agree???








I also picked up these cute little babies at my last Sephora trip. I think they are great little basic colors for this time of year. I'm such a sucker for mini polishes.





P.S. I am now officially a student at the Graham Webb Academy! Yay!

3 comments:

Dhalia Edwards said...

Congrats!!!

3 o'clock walk said...

I have the same UO polish...I hearts it too ;)

cuteseas said...

thanks dhalia :)

agnes - it's way better than i thought it would be! i love itttt